Spring 2021 Update
Club Sports announced that practices will be allowed in person this quarter! Here is what you need to do if you want to start practicing with us. If you are new this quarter, do steps 1-4 below first.
- Go sign Club Sport’s new Participation agreement. Make sure to choose Triathlon as your team!
- Attend a Club Sports COVID-19 educational session. Upcoming sessions available at now.calpoly.edu
- Come to our meetings to learn about the new rules for in person practices
- After a 2 week trial period, pay dues* so that we can keep using facilities
* Dues this quarter are $20. If you have any questions, reach out to our treasurer Sam Blakewell at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 1: Online Paperwork
- Go to Club Sports registration page and log in with your Cal Poly credentials.
- Click “Forms”
- Fill out the Club Sports Participation Agreement
- Click “Organizations”
- Search for and click on Triathlon
- Click Join
- If you are a new member, fill out this form BEFORE you do steps 2 and 3.
Step 2: Register for the Website
Click here to set up your user account with your Cal Poly email to be able to view team practices online. You will need to wait for your paperwork to be processed before you can login. You will get an email once your account is confirmed.
Step 3: Download Slack
The Triathlon Team uses an app called Slack for official or casual team communication. It’s a more organized group message service, and it’s used to give quick updates to team members. Check it out on your computer, and download the app on your phone. Once your forms and dues have been processed, you will receive an email invitation to join our group, cptriathlon.slack.com.