Step 1: Paperwork
Make sure you print out and bring the following to a practice or meeting:
- Emergency Information Card
- Volunteer Identification Form (Drivers Only)
- Use of Privately Owned Vehicle Form (Drivers Only)
- Request to Operate Form (Drivers Only)
- Copy of Driver’s license
- Check for Membership dues ($130 for old members/ $190 for new members)*
*Why the price difference for new members? New members get a race uniform (retail $100+) and old members do not. Unfortunately membership dues are non-negotiable.
Step 2: Register for the Website
Register for the website to begin getting team emails and to view team practices online. You will need to wait for your paperwork to be processed before you can login. You will get an email once your account is confirmed.