Step 1: Online Paperwork
- Go to hub.calpoly.edu and log in with your Cal Poly credentials.
- Go to groups -> club sports -> triathlon
- Click “Join Group”
- Fill out the Club Sports Participation Agreement found under Forms -> Club Sports
- Fill out the Club Sports Driver’s Application (if applicable) found under Forms -> Club Sports
- Cash or check for Membership dues (Checks made payable to “ASI”)
- For year-long 2019-2020 registration, the cost is $240. You have 2 weeks to try out the team before you have to join.
*New Members get a new race uniform (retail ~$150). If you have questions about payments please ask Owen Mastalir by emailing email@example.com
Step 2: Register for the Website
Click here to set up your user account to be able to view team practices online. You will need to wait for your paperwork to be processed before you can login. You will get an email once your account is confirmed.
Step 3: Download Slack
The Triathlon Team uses an app called Slack for official or casual team communication. It’s a more organized group message service, and it’s used to give quick updates to team members. Check it out on your computer, and download the app on your phone. Once your forms and dues have been processed, you will receive an email invitation to join our group, cptriathlon.slack.com.