Step 1: Paperwork
Make sure you print out and bring the following to a practice or meeting:
- Emergency Information Card
- Waiver to use Anderson Pool
- Volunteer Identification Form (Drivers Only)
- Use of Privately Owned Vehicle Form (Drivers Only)
- Request to Operate Form (Drivers Only)
- Copy of Driver’s license (Drivers Only)
- Cash or check for Membership dues (Checks made payable to Cal Poly ASI)
- For Winter Quarter 2018, it’s $150 for both returning and new members (includes this year’s new race kit, which you will need)
*Everyone gets a race uniform (retail ~$150). If you have questions about payments please ask Shannon Riley by emailing email@example.com
Step 2: Register for the Website
Click here to set up your user account to be able to view team practices online. You will need to wait for your paperwork to be processed before you can login. You will get an email once your account is confirmed.
Step 3: Download Slack
The Triathlon Team uses an app called Slack for official or casual team communication. It’s a more organized group message service, and it’s used to give quick updates to team members. Check it out on your computer, and download the app on your phone. Once your forms and dues have been processed, you will receive an email invitation to join our group, cptriathlon.slack.com.